Serves 4 30 min. 7 items
Nicolas Vahé Organic Breadmix / Crusty Morning
Nicolas Vahé Salt / Sel De Guérande w. Summer Truffle
Nicolas Vahé Balsamico Glaze / Truffle
Nicolas Vahé Tomato Relish / Pickled Vegetables
15 g yeast
500 g organic ground beef
8 slices of cold smoked bacon
120 g French brie
4 organic eggs
8 romaine lettuce leaves
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Make the buns following the instructions on the bag and let them rise for three hours in the refrigerator.
2. Divide the dough into eight flat burger buns and bake at 240°C for 10-15 min. Freeze the four extra burger buns.
3. Cook the bacon slices in the oven at 240°C for 10-12 minutes.
4. In a bowl, mix 500 g organic ground beef with 1 tbsp Balsamico Glaze / Truffle and shape four burger patties.
5. Season with Salt / Sel De Guérande w. Summer Truffle and cook on a pan with 2 tbsp oil over high heat until frying crusts appear.
6. Flip the patties, place 30 g French brie on each, turn down to medium heat and cook until medium rare.
7. Fry four eggs in the pan used to cook the patties.
8. Build the burger: Spread 1 tbsp Tomato relish / Pickled vegetables on the bottom bun and add 2 leaves of romaine lettuce, burger patty, Balsamico Glaze / Truffle, fried egg, bacon and crown.
Share your interpretation of the tips #nicolasvahe